We are still accepting abstract submissions for LEDC 2021!
New deadline: Friday 14 May 2021
Instructions for submitting abstracts:
- All abstracts must be submitted using the online form below
- Abstracts can be submitted for one of the threee types of presentation:
- Workshop: 90 minute interactive workshop including a minimum of 45 minutes discussion
- Short paper: 10 minute presentation and 5 minute discussion
- Poster: Display of research study
- Short paper and poster abstracts should report research studies and must follow the format: background, methods, results, conclusion
- Workshops should focus on clinical issues and follow the format: aims, content (including timings), contributions for each presenter (maximum of 3 presenters), time allocated for discussion. Please note that workshops are interactive and should contain an absolute minimum of 45 minutes discussion
- Content of abstracts should not exceed 550 words
The Professor Bryan Lask Rising Star in Research Award
will be given to the most promosing young researcher in the field of eating disorders presenting at the conference. The winner will receive an award and a complimentary place at the 16th International Eating Disorders Conference in March 2023.